 Administrative / General / 6332
Re: Creating Lugent Rating Criteria
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 19:07:56 GMT

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote:
perceived feedback.  It seems from the input here today and yesterday that
it's far better (overall -- from a community-wide standpoint) not to be able
to mark something as mediocre or worthless, than to be able to do so at the
risk of hurting someone's feelings.

I agree. And (guess what I'm going to say next *grin*) I think the "one
button" idea lends itself to this.

(Does MS Win still only use 20 colors for text, or can you use anything
now?)
Dunno.  Only about 5 or 6 are really needed anyway.

The problem was that only 2 of those 20 were red....

Quotes 'R' Us                     --->               http://quotes-r-us.org/
Boston University Linux             --->                http://linux.bu.edu/