 Administrative / General / 6410
Re: Creating Lugent Rating Criteria
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 23 Apr 2000 00:47:13 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

In lugnet.admin.general, Richard Franks writes:

OK, there are now two choices (down from 5, down from 11 originally) in a
drop-down list...

  CHOICE           ACTION

  - - -            No action (default choice).

As I've said before and as I believe others are saying, there is a possibility
that a linear scale, no matter if it has 100, 10, 5, 2 or only a binary
setting, doesn't work, as article attributes are not one dimensional.

Therefore all the tinkering with how many choices there are and what symbols to
use and so forth may not be addressing the root problem, if there is one.

++Lar