 Administrative / General / 6348
Re: Creating Lugent Rating Criteria
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 22 Apr 2000 03:22:31 GMT

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote:
OK, there are now two choices (down from 5, down from 11 originally) in a
drop-down list...

:) yay! thanks.

The first choice sends a "-" (meaning "undefined") to /news/rate.cgi as
input. The second choice sends a 75; the third choice sends a 100.

Has the interface for rate.cgi changed at all? (I assume not.) I'll probably
hack slrn this weekend to have rate keys...

PS -- choice of characters rates a °°. :)

Quotes 'R' Us                     --->               http://quotes-r-us.org/
Boston University Linux             --->                http://linux.bu.edu/