 Administrative / General / 6301
Re: Creating Lugent Rating Criteria
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 13:56:07 GMT

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote:
Note that I suspect that implementing multidimensional ratings, while an
awesome idea, will require a lot of LDT, EIther the current numbers need to be
ripped out and replaced or something very crufty needs to be done.

Good suggestions. I'd like to flog my personal dead horse here :) and note
that it'd be nice to just have ONE button/checkbox for each scale. You'd
still end up with continuum of scores, but based on the total number of
people who pressed the button.

I don't think that much is lost with this approach, and it radically
simplifies the interface -- especially if there are going to be multiple
scales.

Quotes 'R' Us                     --->               http://quotes-r-us.org/
Boston University Linux             --->                http://linux.bu.edu/