 Trains / Train Organizations / 2754
2753  |  2755
Subject:
Train Table Height [was: Discussion of Train Table Sizes]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 2004 08:16:04 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, Philippe Label wrote:

Then, an important issue seems to be the standardization
of table height.  What about that? Is there a general
agreement on this?

To the best of my knowledge, no.  General model railroading
practice seems to be 36 inches.  Some LTCs use this height.
Most clubs of which I know use 30 inches (this is the
nominal height of banquet tables, and easily achieved with
standard folding legs).  BeLUG uses 75cm.  NBLTC uses
90cm.  And so it goes. . .

TWS Garrison