 Trains / 28193
Re: First MOC after quite a while of frustration...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 3 Dec 2006 18:26:37 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Anthony Sava wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke wrote:

Ben,

I just recreated your smokestack design and it is fantastic!  It's absolutely
perfect, and looks so great on my locomotive!  Thank you so much!

--Anthony

Thanks for commenting, Anthony!

Within the German community there are a lot of purists, who are strictly against
ANY modification of LEGO parts. No spraying, no glueing, no filing, no drilling
bores and no use of scalpels. Some are even strictly against stickers and using
rubberbands and strings (if not taken out of LEGO sets)....

So welcoming this smokestack is not a matter of course.

Leg godt!

Ben