 Trains / 28162
Re: First MOC after quite a while of frustration...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2006 19:24:36 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Reinhard “Ben” Beneke wrote:
   Hi train fans,

Hello, Ben!

I’m glad that despite your frustrations with TLG, you have nevertheless decided to build with our favorite toy:-) And what a build! This is a fantastic MOC; the engineering, the amazing schleim action, and your overall attention to detail is jaw-droppingly superb! You are quite the perfectionist, and it really shows.

I hope this build has rekindled your love of LEGO; it has been downright inspirational to me:-)

Schleim on you schleimer!

JOHN