 Trains / 28170
Re: First MOC after quite a while of frustration...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2006 16:40:31 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Neal wrote:
   I routinely use locomotive schematics when I build (from here). I’ll blow them up to 1:1 to size and away I go:-)

For prototype “accuracy”, it is the only way to go IMO.

I do this too, for my bigger stuff as I find it hard to visualise the size without it. There is a bit of the drawing of my next model visible in this pic. Although the drawing quality suffers with enlargment; for lego building purposes it is accurate enough. For 6-7-8 wide I don’t find it as necessary as I seem to be able to do it my head.

Tim