 Trains / 28180
Re: First MOC after quite a while of frustration...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2006 20:49:56 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Reinhard “Ben” Beneke wrote:
   Hi train fans,

Hope you enjoy + Leg Godt!

Hi Ben !

Good too see you in action and building again. You have given me and a lot of other AFOL’s so much inspiration. Thanks also for the dat-file and the detailed comments about the building process. I share your feelings about the bley business and the demands on oneself to create the perfect model. My building is therefore also on a low level for the moment. What I have to do is to sort pieces and start to organize better in my lego-room, but instead I only collect more unbuilt projects. I have a large number of train drawings copied to 1:40 scale (mostly Swedish and Swiss engines) and also numerous WW2 planes in 1:38 and plenty of warships in 1:250.

I specially like the great renderings of your models. In some cases they look better then the photos of the real (lego) variants. Do you need a very powerful PC to create those pictures?

Thanks for another great steam engine. I have just ordered some red minifig handlebars before all are sold out after you mentioned them as so useful for trains.

Regards from Goteborg

Mattias

PS How is your WW1 planes project going?