 Trains / 28187
Re: First MOC after quite a while of frustration...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2006 13:43:40 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Jason J Railton wrote:
   The British trains also hide a lot of the valves and pipework inside the smooth lines of the body, unlike German trains that sometimes seem to have been built inside-out. It does make them easier to model.

Well, yes and no. You don’t have to add as many greebles for a British engine, but it makes getting the shape right even more important to capture the character of the prototype and differentiate from other classes.

Tim