 Trains / 28165
Re: First MOC after quite a while of frustration...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2006 00:51:07 GMT

Reinhard “Ben” Beneke,

WOW. Simply amazing. I wish I had those peices, but I dont and nor do I have the money form them. Great attention to detail. Just as a suggestion, I know you hate the new grey colors, but I have found they work perfectly for most modern trains since they use a lot of cool grey colors. Even the old dark red and tan IC express uses dark cool grey.

But like everyone else I am wanting a dcc system or something like it. That and metal flanged wheels and brushing pegs so I can make geared electric locomotives. Like the worlds longest electric locomotive made by General Electric for the Milwaukee Road and others.

Heres what I want to build some day: Not sure which paint schemes though... The first one is an A+B+B+A unit and still the world’s longest.