 Trains / 28168
Re: First MOC after quite a while of frustration...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2006 13:31:03 GMT

Reinhard "Ben" Beneke wrote:
Hi train fans,

the possible(?) end of 9V trains, the blay desaster and the too high demands of
myself against my MOCs have lead to a kind of frustration in my hobby. Due to
all this and more, I lost a lot of the fun that LEGO meant to me in the past,
but nevertheless here comes a new MOC of mine.

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=2157067<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Ben/train-engines/BR39/thumb/05_br39_mirror.jpg_thumb.jpg>> • [...]
Hope you enjoy + Leg Godt!

<<http://festum.de/1000steine/album/S/sign4ben.gif>>

See more pictures of my models at www.brickshelf.com
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Ben<http://festum.de/1000steine/album/S/banner.gif>>

That is an excellent engine that you have built Ben. I also appreciate
that you took the time to comment on it.

Your models have always been an inspiration, but I think I just learned
a building technique from you that doesn't involve bricks. Does this
picture http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=2151338 show a
picture of the model printed on LEGO-scale graph paper? I don't know if
I'll ever try to model a train that accurately, but if I do, I'll be
sure to use that technique.

Thanks for sharing,
Chris
--