 Trains / 28177
Re: First MOC // black and white industrial pictures....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2006 19:20:41 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Neal wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke wrote:

Was gebts???  Ben, I've always known that you were my Schleimerbruder, but
you are a closet "<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashcan_School Ashcan
builder>" as well????  Jawohl!  Get inspired

Yes, I feel like I need to aim into the ashcan school direction.....

My main inspiration comes from a German photographer named Harald Finster and a
few visits of real plants (often already broken down more or less).

Check out these links as examples:

http://www.hfinster.de/StahlArt2/archive-VoelklingerHuette-en.html

http://www.hfinster.de/StahlArt2/archive-KruppRheinhausen-en.html

http://www.hfinster.de/StahlArt2/archive-WaterTowers-en.html

http://www.hfinster.de/StahlArt2/archive-RuhrMines-en.html

http://www.hfinster.de/StahlArt/StahlArt_main.html

That offers pictures for 1000 Mocs to be done in dark grey, rusty brown and
black.....

And most of them are now industrial ruins and fit into the steam locomotive
time.

Enjoy!

Ben