 Trains / 28194
28193  |  28195
Subject:
Live steam Lego locomotive
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 3 Dec 2006 23:54:00 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi,
Pictures and movie here: http://wegmuller.org/v-web/gallery/LiveSteamLegoLoco
This is my latest (and most successful) attempt at building such a thing.
This particular model runs on Gauge 1 track but could be regauged to run on Lego
track by switching to an outside frame structure.
It uses 8 large BBB wheels and is built mostly out of studless Technic parts.
More info on my main page: http://www.wegmuller.org (if you are reading this
post in the future, search my blog for the December 3rd 2006 entry).

Greetings,
David