 Technic / 15450
Re: Live steam Lego locomotive
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2006 16:00:42 GMT

"David Wegmuller" <david@wegmuller.org> wrote in message
news:J9q2E0.ovE@lugnet.com...
Hi,
Pictures and movie here:
http://wegmuller.org/v-web/gallery/LiveSteamLegoLoco
This is my latest (and most successful) attempt at building such a thing.
This particular model runs on Gauge 1 track but could be regauged to run
on Lego
track by switching to an outside frame structure.
It uses 8 large BBB wheels and is built mostly out of studless Technic
parts.
More info on my main page: http://www.wegmuller.org (if you are reading
this
post in the future, search my blog for the December 3rd 2006 entry).

Greetings,
David

I'm in the future and sent this message back through time to let you know I
enjoyed seeing this engine. :P

-Rob
www.brickmodder.net