 Trains / 12591
Re: what is the use of a caboose?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 03:50:50 GMT

Lawrence Wilkes wrote:

"Christopher Masi" <cmasi@cmasi.chem.tulane.edu> wrote in message news:3B5DADD5.992054E7@cmasi.chem.tulane.edu...
John Neal wrote:
The best reason to build a caboose is because a caboose is a classic and
romanticized part of trains. Everyone loves a caboose.

But not outside the USA where we don't have them.

We do have Guard's Vans though.
Similar function, but usually a different design.

They too have disappeared.
So have the Guards!

regards
lawrence

You don't love cabooses? How weird. I suppose you hate trolleys too ;)

Chris
--
See some of my LEGO creations at http://cmasi.chem.tulane.edu/~lego/