 Trains / 12606
Re: what is the use of a caboose?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 13:12:45 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Shaun Sullivan writes:
In lugnet.trains, Frank Buiting writes: • [snip]

As an aside, has anyone (or could someone) take some pictures of (or scan the
instructions of) the interior of the 10014 caboose?  I've heard some loud
praise about the detailing, and I'd love to be able to see LEGO's solutions to
this.  Thanks in advance!

shaun

I have had my 10014 just at hand - here is a view inside the caboose:

It is not so great, that you should overtake it. Of course we are able to do
things a little better, but it is great, that the caboose has any interieur at
all! And the brown flashspeeder seats are great pieces anyway...

Maybe you could do an oven somewhat similar to this one, I did for my rondhouse
office:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Ben/roundhouse/18_coal_oven.jpg

Kind Regards,

Ben