 Trains / 12820
Re: Flywheels in LU (was Re: what is the use of a caboose?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 14:29:51 GMT

Frank Filz wrote:
Hmm, interesting find - an SD40 operator's manual:

http://gelwood.railfan.net/manual/sd40-man.html

This site is a smaller mirror of George Elwood's 'Erie Lackawanna and
other fallen flag railroads' reference site:
http://www.dnaco.net/~gelwood/

About halfway down this page, you find operator manuals for the S-1,
S-2, RS-1,C420, E-8, F-7, GP-7, GP-35 and several U-series locomotives.
Neat stuff.

-chris