 Trains / 12592
Re: A round of applause for LEGO® on their new train releases
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 04:08:36 GMT

Hey 4561 also cause you to have to force Non-Lego train buffs to know that
Lego trains arn't only for little kids.  One Guy told me i'm crazy if I
"play" with trains like 4561, but i don't I have never, or will ever buy a 4561.
Josh

Same here.  The only train I will buy is 10001.  That is, unless, Lego come
out with something just as good if not better.