 Trains / 12574
12573  |  12575
Subject:
A round of applause for LEGO® on their new train releases
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 17:52:04 GMT

I want to thank LEGO® and LEGO® Direct for an outstanding job on their new
train releases. This has restored my faith in what LEGO® can do and has
given juniorization a good kick in the you-know-what. -Harvey