 Trains / 12575
Re: need train pics!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 18:57:20 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Joe Franco writes:
hi, i need GIF and JPEG pictures of lego trains to put on my site. please
email me at razoredge442@aol.com on where i can find them! thanks! joe

You want to put other people's creations on your site? Why? I suggest you
put your own creations up instead, and just name off links to sites you
think are cool.

But if you insist on doing this...

Make sure you have permission from the people who originated the pics,
please, just because someone mails you a link doesn't mean that's the person
you need  to ask permission from.

++Lar