 Star Wars / 7770
Re: ok, lets play this again, what sets should we see in November
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 21:45:30 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Matt Sekerak writes:

I must agree that the Imperial Shuttle is highly recognizable, I would go • as
far as to say it is an icon of ROTJ.  A light grey set in the $75-$100 range
would be super sweet...complete with folding wings (of course) and • Han, Luke
and Leia in their Endor outfits.  The ship would be the one stolen by the
Rebels.  What do you think?

NO!!!

I want that thing crammed full of Imperial Guards, man! I'm sick to death
of all the Luke figs. Bah.

~Mark