 Star Wars / 7725
Re: ok, lets play this again, what sets should we see in November
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 15:49:38 GMT

Actually that's a microscopic blob that is vaguely Outrider-shaped.

I won't believe it until someone can show me a decent image of it.

~Mark

Well, whatever. What do you think it is then?  It is there, I have seen the
Special Edition 50x times now. It is the Outrider, Lucas did put it in there
as a reference to the game.

Scott S.
--
Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> http://www.aeieng.com
It's Almost Here! ->The Sanburn Systems Company