 Star Wars / 7747
Re: ok, lets play this again, what sets should we see in November
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 08:38:48 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:
Actually that's a microscopic blob that is vaguely Outrider-shaped.

I won't believe it until someone can show me a decent image of it.

~Mark

Well, whatever. What do you think it is then?  It is there, I have seen the
Special Edition 50x times now. It is the Outrider, Lucas did put it in there
as a reference to the game.

Scott S.
--
Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> http://www.aeieng.com
It's Almost Here! ->The Sanburn Systems Company

I hate to say it, but there is a blob there that wasn't in the original (I
checked both). Whether or not it is the Outrider is irrelevant. If it wasn't
included in the original version, then it wasn't important. Now, if Lucas had
devoted a couple of minutes to it, then we'd be talking.

My point is this: Lucas may have added in a Ronto or two and a few new droids,
but unless it had a marked effect on the story, it is pretty irrelevent. It
would be like pointing out the Wild Karrde every time I thought it was on
screen. It still doesn't have an effect on the story and is therefore NOT a
topic worth of discussion.

Let's build an Outrider and a Wild Karrde and quit whining about whether it is
or isn't there. I've seen Jesus in the clouds, but that doesn't mean he's really
there... (philosophical debate will NOT follow).

-Dave
http://www.jps.net/hardcore/lego/
Home of the M-tron Commandos