 Star Wars / 7708
Re: ok, lets play this again, what sets should we see in November
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 00:38:58 GMT

From: Agent 0007 <agent0007@gradzone.com>
To: lugnet.starwars@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: ok, lets play this again, what sets should we see in November
Date: Tue, Jun 6, 2000, 12:34 PM

Jason Fabisch wrote:

I remember reading it way back when that Lego can only make ships and figs
based on the original trilogy and the new trilogy.  Thats it, no expanded
universe, no books, no video games(personally I would love to see an assault
gunboat or assualt transport).

Pretty much anything that is not in the movies is considered expanded
universe. ;)
What about the Outrider? it was in the movie.

-- (Gary E. Blessing)--
mugin@mosquitonet.com
http://www.homestead.com/lego_jedi_mugin/STARWARS.html

"All in all I'm just another brick in the ship"