 Star Wars / 7787
Re: ok, lets play this again, what sets should we see in November
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2000 20:17:16 GMT

I have yet to see Lego make a fig and then not place him in a major set.
Sure, the Emperor is on the SW system logo, and now he is in a little 3 fig
pack.  But he will probably be in a set.  And what is the only set anyone can
really think of him coming in.  An Shuttle craft.  I have been spouting this
since the beginning of this link(as I'm the one who started this whole mess).
But I have to agree with you.  We should see an Emperor fig with the shuttle
and some Royal guards.  I anticipate a scaled down Shuttle in the $50 range to
make room for next years $100 system set(either the ATAT or Sandcrawler).  I
have yet to see a $75 Star Wars System set, so I think they will keep it in
the $50 range.  I mentioned this before, on the tabs of the boxes is the name
of the printing and packaging company.  The ones I have are all dated and
stamped 3 months prior to the release of the product.  I wonder if we can
contact someone there and get information?  This would mean that November
product release would be printed out sometime in August.

Jason F.