 Star Wars / 7748
Re: ok, lets play this again, what sets should we see in November
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 10:17:51 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Selçuk Göre writes:

Mark Sandlin wrote:

In lugnet.starwars, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:

Well, Mark, Idon't what else to say except you might want to get your
eyesight checked, because I see the Outrider, not a "blob which vaguely
resembled the Outrider." It was not in the originals, and they put it in
there for a little plug for Shadows of the Empire. You seem very upset • about
this for some unknown reason. If you feel so entrenched in terms of • what it
is or is not, fine.

Scott S.

I'm not upset. You're the one throwing the insults. (eyesight)

I am simply skeptical until I see clear proof. I frame-by-framed Ep. 1 on
my VCR at home, and the ship that everyone says is the Outrider is just
too blurry to make sense of.

Don't let my opinion get you so pressured up. It's just my opinion.

~Mark

You are fighting for nothing guys..:-) The Outrider is there (not in
Ep.1, by the way, in special edition of Ep.4, I think it's just a typo
but, just for the other case) whether it is clear or not. The "Behind
The Magic" CD from the Lucas Arts it self, so a quite official source,
says it is there, period.

Selçuk

I think we have to have at least on good tiff per month in the Star Wars
section.  Otherwise, it can't seem to support itself.  We are all an emotional
bunch when it comes to our perrsonal knowledge on this topic, I only
discovered this year that life would go on without Star Wars:>
Aaron