 Star Wars / 7729
Re: ok, lets play this again, what sets should we see in November
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 19:30:18 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:
Well, whatever. What do you think it is then?  It is there, I have seen • the
Special Edition 50x times now. It is the Outrider, Lucas did put it in • there
as a reference to the game.

And I've seen a small blob that is vaguely Outrider-shaped many times.

Give me a clear picture, and then I'll believe it all you want.

Well, Mark, Idon't what else to say except you might want to get your
eyesight checked, because I see the Outrider, not a "blob which vaguely
resembled the Outrider." It was not in the originals, and they put it in
there for a little plug for Shadows of the Empire. You seem very upset about
this for some unknown reason. If you feel so entrenched in terms of what it
is or is not, fine.

Scott S.
--
Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> http://www.aeieng.com
It's Almost Here! ->The Sanburn Systems Company

~Mark