 Star Wars / 7720
Re: ok, lets play this again, what sets should we see in November
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 14:14:10 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Andrew Tyrone writes:

Gary Blessing wrote:

What about the Outrider? it was in the movie.

What? No it wasn't.

--
Agent 0007
AIM: Agent O0O7

Indeed it was...  While the Outrider did not make an apearance in the original
trilogy, the design impressed George Lucas so much that it was added to the
Special Edition version of ANH.  It can be seen taking off from Mos Eisley as
Luke's Landspeeder is approaching.  Also added was the Swoop Bike.

-Bryan