 Star Wars / 7719
Re: ok, lets play this again, what sets should we see in November
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 15:10:07 GMT

Gary Blessing wrote:

What about the Outrider? it was in the movie.

What? No it wasn't.

Yes, it was, in the special edition of A New Hope. It was a computer
generated one, in the Mos Espa esape, when Luke and Obi Wan and Han Solo
were getting away, if I remember correctly. On the lower right, you should
see it taking off, or on a landing pad or something.

Scott S.
--
Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> http://www.aeieng.com
It's Almost Here! ->The Sanburn Systems Company