 Star Wars / 16996
Re: All 6 movies on DVD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 2004 16:32:21 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, David Laswell wrote:
there will always be a market for any person with the THX laserdiscs

Eh?  Those old discs are still useful for something?  I should be taking better
care of them...

and a DVD recorder.

Blast!

Oh, well, I'd need to upgrade my laser disc player to something more modern (my
ancient player doesn't even read the digital soundtrack).

Steve