 Star Wars / 16986
Re: All 6 movies on DVD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 2004 01:24:52 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Eric Kingsley wrote:
Quite funny... I think it says something that when you look at the origional
trilogy only one good new actor came out of the movies

I'm guessing you refer to Ford, but Warwick Davis is one of the foremost little
person actors, and Mark Hamill has made quite a name for himself as a voice
talent (very few people even realize that he voices the Joker for Batman: The
Animated Series, but very few people ever seem to pay much attention to who
provides voicework unless they receive major billing in a movie, or it's used as
a cheap ad tactic for a TV cameo).

and the one established actor made Lucas kill him off because he hated the
role so much.

Wait, do you mean Sir Alec Guinness or Peter Cushing?  Surely you can't be
referring to Frank Oz?