 Star Wars / 16987
Re: All 6 movies on DVD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 2004 01:51:00 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Ahui Herrera wrote:
Does anyone know if LucasFilm will be releasing all 6 movies on DVD in a
collector's pack or something similar to what is currenlty avaliable for the
Triology that is out right now?

I don't want to buy the current DVD Triology if their is going to be a 6 pak
down the road.

Thanks, AHui

I'd read what others have posted and thought "Naw, there won't be a six pack."
But someone posted a message about the laser disk edition and that got me
thinking about technology.

I think most of us here know DVD is not high definition but comes very close
(certainly better than VHS!) and my guess is when the industry has reached a
decision as to what will be HD-DVD then Lucas might come out with a six pack but
(again my guess) an HD-DVD only version.

IMO, start putting away some cash now and when the after-Thankgiving Day sales
come, just go buy it!

Adr.