 Star Wars / *15698 (-100)
  New MOC: Count Dooku's Geonosian Speeder

Hello. Here's a quick little MOC I made a few weeks ago, but couldn't post until I'd found my Count Dooku figure: Count Dooku's Geonosian Speeder prototype. (URL) Thanks a lot. -Bruce LEGO @ Bruce's Homepage - (URL) (21 years ago, 5-May-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Control Room & Straight Hallway (was: Death Star Modules)

AC, This is outstanding. I really like the detail in the control room, and the way you're using blast doors to connect things looks great. Do you really have that many classic space baseplates that you can base everything on these? Are you going to (...) (21 years ago, 5-May-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  New products in LSMK

Hi all This weekend I am up in MK and I popped into the shop. Some every interesting things were in evidence, namely Hailfire Droids and AT-ATs!! Please excuse posting this to so many groups but I had to run to an Internet cafe to post this! I (...) (21 years ago, 5-May-03, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Station 39

(...) Episodes 1 and 2 show ships build durring a time of peace and prosperity hence the streamlined artistic look. The ships in episode 4,5, and 6 were built durring civil war hence the angular functional look. What does appearnce have to do with (...) (21 years ago, 4-May-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Control Room & Straight Hallway (was: Death Star Modules)

Check out our latest MOCs from our homepage, DSM Control Room and Straight Hallway (URL) hangar bay control room has been updated with the standard blast doors and the straight hallway was redesigned with blast doors on both ends. The two MOCs are (...) (21 years ago, 4-May-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc) !

  Re: new geometry for 2x2 plate with peg in mini-ATST

(...) Yep! I showed off the results at the last LUGOLA meeting as well. I'll have pics detailing the movement in a couple of weeks, but the side-mounted guns just off the cockpit are mounted exactly the way you describe. The best pic (for now) was (...) (21 years ago, 4-May-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lego set 4439 Republic AT-XT Assault Walker

(...) It's highly doubtful that it'll be released, unless it's used in Ep3. The only info I could find on it at all points to it being an original design for the Lucasarts Clone Wars PC game, based on the original AT-ST design (well, as much as the (...) (21 years ago, 4-May-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Lego set 4439 Republic AT-XT Assault Walker

Hi, Anyone seen pics of this one?? Either a pic of the lego model or a pic from a movie.. can't find any on starwars.com..! According to bricklink is this a set that will be released since it's in the set database. Morten bricks4you.com (21 years ago, 3-May-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Toyfare has new news

(...) Nonsense. The bulbous shapes could quite easily be produced with liberal applications of plates to build up the outer surface. Regardless, due to limited on-screen time largely involving very hectic space battle sequences, the Mon Calamari (...) (21 years ago, 3-May-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Toyfare has new news

(...) Um, are we forgetting the Super Star Destroyer? You know, Mr. Asthma's flagship? Introduced at the beginning of TESB and crashed into the second Death Star? (21 years ago, 3-May-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: new geometry for 2x2 plate with peg in mini-ATST

(...) This piece also came in Jango Fett's Slave I. You get two of them to mount the oversized tail guns. (...) I did just try it, and while it does hold it's position rotationially, the pin doesn't quite lock into the socket the way the black (...) (21 years ago, 3-May-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Elevator Shaft & Blast Doors (was: Death Star Modules)

(...) It makes sense. Very much like the Moonbase project starting with an idea of how the different modules fit together. Bruce (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Elevator Shaft & Blast Doors (was: Death Star Modules)

Thanks for the compliments by all the viewers who've sent us emails. Rather than respond individually to each of you regarding the same question that has been raised about the parts list and instructions for these modules, I'll do them later when (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Johnny Thunder steals the victory !

A blitz in the last 2 days made Johnny the victorious minifig, only 7 votes ovber Blacktron 1 who had lead by a good margin the whole month. But Johnny has been around for a while too and it's no surprise to see him elected in the Minifig Hall of (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.fun, lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.western, lugnet.town, lugnet.underground)

  LEGO Site Relaunch!

(URL) you haven't been there in a while please take a second to check out my new LEGO site. I think this is much more organized than my last site, and I now have more creations on display than ever before. Also check back later for full gallery (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars) !

  Re: Elevator Shaft & Blast Doors (was: Death Star Modules)

Bruce, Yeah, that archway came in handy as I've gotten a lot of them from the recent sales of the Final Duel 2 sets. The three levels are on my initial plans but that can change once I start merging the modules together. I opted to start with the (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Elevator Shaft & Blast Doors (was: Death Star Modules)

Hey AC, Very nice. I like how you've taken a fairly useless piece (IMO), the archway from Final Duel 2, and turned it into a design element that will tie your various modules together. Is your full layout really going to be 3 levels? Bruce (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Elevator Shaft & Blast Doors (was: Death Star Modules)

Check out our latest MOCs from our homepage, DSM Elevator Shaft and Blast Doors (URL) elevator shaft would be the primary connection between various levels of the Death Star and the blast doors for the modules on the same level. Regards, ACPin & (...) (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: Disappointment with Snowtroopers

I managed to get 2 sets ATAT 4483 last weekend. The snowtroopers look great, but the ATAT -driver is even better. take a look at the foto of the side-panel at ebay. I hope there will be a cheap set whit lot's of the new SW-minifigs. Marc (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: SW Minibust MOC - Admiral Ackbar

(...) Thanks! Now one to the next one (whoever it may be):)... Joe Meno (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: New SW Minibust MOC -- Hammerhead

(...) A few that I know about are, or have; Joe Meno-- (URL) Yutaka Minowa-- (URL) are so many characters to do, everyone could jump on the bandwagon! (...) It's a tribute to the variety of uses of the brick-- next to the paperclip, it's the perfect (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New SW Minibust MOC -- Hammerhead

(...) Mine too! Hammerhead was the first SW action figure I bought with my own money... good times, good times. (...) Thanks so much Gil! It really is appreciated! stuart (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New SW Minibust MOC -- Hammerhead

(...) I really like your superhero creations-- it is very challenging to create organic shapes at small scales, which is probably why I find this project so rewarding. you've done a good job in Iron Man, Batman Beyond and so on-- I think they're (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Disappointment with Snowtroopers

(...) Yes, indeedy doo. That there is most certainly a Fabuland wrench, and a brilliant choice for the use. I'm pleased. I'm pleased all around with the way this looks, as parts *and* as a set--all of the MOCs created, while brilliant, have never (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Disappointment with Snowtroopers

(...) One was listed today on ebay (4483) with a picture of the side panel showing the figs. Helmets look fine to me. John #388 (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New SW Minibust MOC -- Hammerhead

My favorite cantina figure now becomes my favorite cantina mini-bust! Awesome as per usual, Stuart. Cheers, -G (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: SW Minibust MOC - Admiral Ackbar

Da bomb, baby....da big Calamari bomb. Awesome stuff, Joe. Cheers, -G (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: Disappointment with Snowtroopers

(...) I have no idea when it was used in the Fabuland theme, but the earliest reference I can find for the pipe wrench on Peeron is the 1988 Technic #8712 "Action Figures" set: (URL) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: That SOMEONE has an even bigger army than we thought.

Mike, But what good does an army of that size can do if it's not used/poised for battle? Gungan Army (URL) Droid Units (URL) Control Core Silo (URL) & Sons (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Death Star Modules

Travis, One word "Space" is something that I don't have enough of. I do all my works on action figures and Legos on the same 4'x8' hobby table. Since this will take awhile to build that's why I chose to build it by modules and then merge them once (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Disappointment with Snowtroopers

Something else: (URL) that an old type wrench from the Fabuland theme used for the cannon? :-) Her you can see one too: (URL) here: (URL) (the bear is holding one) Jaco (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Death Star Modules

Sounds like you'll have fun. If its just a diorama type of thing and not a modular project that other can contribute to, why bind each module to the baseplate? It sounds like you could get a better result by building it exactly to scale. good luck. (...) (21 years ago, 27-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: SW Minibust MOC - Admiral Ackbar

(...) Proud! (...) Thanks! Your sculptures don't need a collar or anchor, as they have a defined 'end'...the helmets are separate units, for example. Mine needed something on the bottom to anchor the sculpture. (...) It was a fun project! But you (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: SW Minibust MOC - Admiral Ackbar

(...) Thanks! The eyes are the strongest element on this bust, and thankfully they work design-wise. The other cool thing that happened (accidentally) was that I used 1x1 clip plates at the corners of the mouth to fill space, and it turned the lip (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: SW Minibust MOC - Admiral Ackbar

(...) You think so too? Cool! Admiral Ackbar is one of those characters that I wanted to see more of...And thanks! (...) I tend to see it as a challenge, and a fun one at that! Joe Meno (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: SW Minibust MOC - Admiral Ackbar

(...) Thanks! There were some lucky things that happened while I was building, and the collar is one of them. I did that to give a place for the head to rest. Bad thing is, it does look kinda like I put his head on a platter:) Now if I could only (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: SW Minibust MOC - Admiral Ackbar

(...) Thanks! The eyes make the model here. I tried to make the eye color a little more accurate by placing a trans-orange behind the trans green, but while the color was pretty close, it looked odd from the wrong angle. Actually, the entire (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: SW Minibust MOC - Admiral Ackbar

(...) <> (...) Joe, From the one pic I can see, you captured the profile of Admiral Ackbar! Really great job with this. Those transneongreen dishes work well for the eyes. What do you have in store for us next? -Andrew GardenSLUG (21 years ago, 27-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: Disappointment with Snowtroopers

(...) The helmets shown at Toy Fair were prototypes, and they appear to have been made with some sort of rapid prototyping machine. You can clearly see the signature layering effect in this photo: (URL) When using any sort of rapid prototyping (...) (21 years ago, 27-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: That SOMEONE has an even bigger army than we thought.

(...) Really? From my count, he's got 696 troopers lined up in Imperial1.jpg (24 wide, 29 deep), which would leave him missing close to 200 blasters. Also, I noticed that a large cluster of them in center left, with two rows extending all the way (...) (21 years ago, 27-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: SW Minibust MOC - Admiral Ackbar

(...) Joe you did a great job in capturing all the key elements in Ackbar's features, and yes, the collar really does add the coup de grâce on an already elegant little sculpture. I hope now the rest of the AFOL world will now see the pleasure and (...) (21 years ago, 27-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: SW Minibust MOC - Admiral Ackbar

Joe, I love your Ackbar! Especially from an angled view, you really captured the "feel" of the character. I think the best part of the sculpture is that Ackbar's eyes ... well, really just "make" the bust! (21 years ago, 27-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: SW Minibust MOC - Admiral Ackbar

Great job, Joe. A very accurate depiction of possibly the coolest Rebel leader in the trilogy. :) It's nice to see that Stuart's mini-busts are inspiring others. -Bruce LEGO @ Bruce's Homepage (URL) (21 years ago, 27-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: SW Minibust MOC - Admiral Ackbar

Joe! That's great! Dang, that really looks just like the character! The white collar is a very nice touch. Uncanny. wow. e www.biomechanicalbricks.com (...) (21 years ago, 27-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: New SW Minibust MOC -- Hammerhead

(...) Wow! You are thee best at constructing faces with lego's. Your Minibusts have inspired me to tackle building organic-type creations and not just mechanical. At present I am working on creations that are a mixture of both. Your minibusts have (...) (21 years ago, 27-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New SW Minibust MOC -- Hammerhead

Whoa! Man, that rules! I think that your minibusts show your creativity on multiple levels - for one, no one else (to my knowledge) is building SW themed MOC's like these, on this scale. And also, they demonstrate your skill for using parts in new (...) (21 years ago, 27-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New SW Minibust MOC -- Hammerhead

(...) If you have Quicktime, click here: (URL) posted an announcement. (...) There is one 1x2 hinge that attaches the two halves together. The "sitting'" happens because of a 1 plate difference in height. (...) Thanks! Joe Meno (...) (21 years ago, 27-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New SW Minibust MOC -- Hammerhead

(...) Dang, that's sweet! Holy cow, well done-- I can't wait to see more pix! Is the lower half actually hinged or does it just "sit" together? Very cool! stuart (21 years ago, 27-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Death Star Modules

Travis, The designs are intended solely for the Death Star project that I've mentioned in the original post. That's what I meant by localized compared to the moonbase project that had designs for compatibility across individual projects. Thus it's (...) (21 years ago, 26-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New SW Minibust MOC -- Hammerhead

(...) Like this? (URL) Meno (...) (21 years ago, 26-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Death Star Modules

i'm not too sure what you mean by localized. Please explain further. -tk "ACPin" <ACPin@Comcast.net> wrote in message news:HDxK3r.1vz3@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) the (...) modules (...) (21 years ago, 26-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Death Star Modules

Tobbe, If it generates a lot of interest then I'm all for it. Regards, ACPin & Sons (...) (21 years ago, 26-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Death Star Modules

Travis, That's something that I've considered to do except that for this project the connections are designed to be localized. Not intended to be as modular connections like in the moonbase project, but if there's a lot of interest in something like (...) (21 years ago, 26-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New SW Minibust MOC -- Hammerhead

(...) hee hee! Thanks for checking out my humble efforts, E! You know I always respect your opinions. Noticed by the master! whoo hoo! stuart (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New SW Minibust MOC -- Hammerhead

(...) D'oh! Um... soon? Never? I dunno... should I? I think they fit on minifig bodies well enough-- kind of like bobbleheads! ;^) something to think about-- thanks for looking! stuart (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New SW Minibust MOC -- Hammerhead

(...) ehhh... I don't think so. But thanks! (...) :^D thanks Dave-- very much appreciated! stuart (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New SW Minibust MOC -- Hammerhead

(...) I chose the smaller 4x4 wedge just so it would sit on the base well. I think if I were to make the whole character, the 2x6 round slope would work very well. (...) Maybe, maybe!! I want to see what other people come up with! Any takers? thanks (...) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New SW Minibust MOC -- Hammerhead

(...) whew!!!! also, It looks like it could use 1 or (...) I agree-- TLG; please make brown 1x1 plates!!! Great work overall. The cowboy hats are a good solution, thought the (...) Yes, I did think of this, but felt that the larger piece better (...) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New SW Minibust MOC -- Hammerhead

(...) :^D Thanks man! Yes, everyone must expose their cowboys for what they are-- Star Wars fodder! stuart (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Death Star Modules

In lugnet.starwars, Amado C. Pinlac writes: <<snipp>> (...) Sounds like a cool idea if the 3D connetcions can be standardized in the same manner as the Moonbase project. Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Death Star Modules

this could be a kewl project. I can see a basic idea here similiar to the moonbase module, why not make the standard a cube size with portals and elevators standardized that move in all three dimensions. This way modules could not only connect (...) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: New SW Minibust MOC -- Hammerhead

Hey that works out pretty good! e (.....get a head in life, Visit : (URL) ) (...) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Death Star Modules

After having done a number of DS dioramas, most of the modules have been raided for parts to do other MOCs. There's a few left which I've been thinking of combining into one big (not sure of the final dimensions yet) multi-level structure (probably (...) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars) !

  Re: New SW Minibust MOC -- Hammerhead

Stuart, Great as usual! When are you going to do the bodies for these? Regards, ACPin & Sons (...) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Skyhopper

Just finished a redition of the Skyhopper. As this is a wessel not seen i any movie, all hint and tips to how it actually look like, would be much appreciatet. Any good resources? Please check it out at: (URL) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New SW Minibust MOC -- Hammerhead

Stuart, your eye for detail is far greater than what most of us posess. You've captured the very essence of Hammerhead in the ABS. As with your previous mini-busts, I see no way to improve it as you've got the proportions down pat. Congrats! -Dave (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New SW Minibust MOC -- Hammerhead

(...) Wowzers! A nice sculpture you got there, and the cowboy hats are a really clever solution for the eyes. I thought that the rounded slopes would work for this one, but they are too long. Waiting to see if you build Admiral Ackbar:)! Joe Meno (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New SW Minibust MOC -- Hammerhead

In lugnet.starwars, Stuart Immonen writes: SNIP (...) Um, WOW. both my fav cantina aliens are in your gallery (Momaw Nadon & Greedo) I thought Nadon had his eyes set wider apart, but i went to the Star Wars official site to 'check' & it seems ok. (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Clone Troopers in Bulk??

(...) Not really. That box was for a promotional event at Wal Mart (or maybe it was Target) about 8 months ago. After the promotional event the boxes of Clonie minifigs were supposed to be returned to LEGO, but a lot of them found their way onto (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Clone Troopers in Bulk??

Just spotted this on FBTB in a guy's gallery. Can you get Clone Troopers in bulk now???? (URL) is a LOT of Clone Troopers... (URL) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

"Stuart Immonen" <stuartNOSPAM@immonen.ca> wrote in message news:HDuyM6.uot@lugnet.com... (...) Cantina (...) That is amazing. Cowboy hats! Wow. The crease in the top of them makes perfect eye slits. Very cool as always Stuart. [ j o n ] -- (URL) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  New SW Minibust MOC -- Hammerhead

Otherwise known as Momaw Nadon, the second in a series of Star Wars Cantina creatures is now online exclusively at (URL) visit Hammerhead in my FBTB gallery: (URL) for looking! Constructive crtiticism welcome! stuart (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.space) !

  Re: New MOCs: Rebel Ground Transports

Thanks a lot, Paul. I took some pictures of both transports partially disassembled so you can see some of the SNOT. I hope it shows you what I did in them. Here's the link: (URL) @ Bruce's Homepage - (URL) (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: Mini AT-AT

(...) Thanks very much. :) (...) Possibly. I can see attempting that one. It's working to the small scale that is challenging, frustrating and fun all at the same time. (...) I wouldn't have a clue where to begin with that one. :) Thanks again, (...) (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  I was bored...

...so I decided to post some old MOCs: First, redoing Bounty Hunter Pursuit. Probably my least favorite set representing my least favorite part in Ep. II, I made these two models when my uber-Star Wars-lovin' friend Eric pointed out the engines on (...) (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.town)

  Re: New MOCs: Rebel Ground Transports

(...) construction pics? i'd like to see how u got the nice angles in such a small moc -paul (21 years ago, 20-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: Mini AT-AT

this is so sweet. good work. any chance to see a mini star destroyer, or death star? -tk (...) (21 years ago, 20-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Mini AT-AT

Inspired by the Mini series, though not necessarily as economical on parts as some of those sets. I wasn't sure if anyone had done this vehicle in a small scale like this, so I decided to give it a try. The results aren't perfect, but it looks more (...) (21 years ago, 20-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: That SOMEONE has an even bigger army than we thought.

(...) Yeah, Jimmy has ordered over 500 blasters from me, so I'd say he has enough to go around. One shot huh? Can't argue with that! : ) Jeff (21 years ago, 19-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: That SOMEONE has an even bigger army than we thought.

(...) In the picture it just looked like shadows to me but I'll take your word on it. (...) I think your customs are cool for Star Wars but my elite Blacktron Marines prefer their big honking guns. :-) (Take out an AT-ST with one shot) (...) -Mike (...) (21 years ago, 19-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: That SOMEONE has an even bigger army than we thought.

(...) Hey Mike, Jimmy's Stormtroopers are also armed, all of them. And they don't have to shout to make them work...:) Jeff (Little Armory Toys, Inc.) (21 years ago, 18-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: That SOMEONE has an even bigger army than we thought.

Jimmy has either a lot of money, or no home or car. And what's in those photos is small by Jimmy's standards! He has a staggering amount of Castle figs, and this is coming from someone with about a 1000 of those! Mind you, I'm not complaining! I (...) (21 years ago, 18-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  That SOMEONE has an even bigger army than we thought.

This guy, Jimmy Park has an insane amount of mini-figs. Several more pics of his have been moderated on brickshelf. Including Stormtroopers. Star Wars (URL) Space (URL) incredible. Its even more impresive then when first sited in this post (URL) I (...) (21 years ago, 18-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New MOCs: Rebel Ground Transports

Thanks guys. These were something I'd been wanting to do for a year or so, but never really had good reference pictures (or a willingness to see them through to completion) but I pulled it off finally. Glad you liked them. Gil- It's hard to find (...) (21 years ago, 18-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New MOCs: Rebel Ground Transports

(...) Joe Meno (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New MOCs: Rebel Ground Transports

Very impressive! (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New MOCs: Rebel Ground Transports

That is one excellent piece of work, Bruce. I keep looking for the 'Kenner' stamp on it, but then realize that the quality and faithfullness to the film is much too high for that! Your site is just a joy to visit....so clean and friendly. Now, off (...) (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  New MOCs: Rebel Ground Transports

Hello again. I've just updated my site with Rebel ground transports from the latter half of the Star Wars saga. Here's the link: (URL) me know what you think. Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks a lot. -Bruce LEGO @ Bruce's Homepage - (URL) (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.build) !

  Re: MXL Advanced Fighter

Very nice! However, did the MXL fall vicitm to the same issue of the CSS Virginia/Merrimack? i.e. does the MXL still use that special hyperdrive good for two jumps and that's it? (for you history buffs, the ironclad Merrimack was built on the hull (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MXL Advanced Fighter

(...) the cut out on the burnt orange wings are actually 3x4 and are from the geonosian fighter set 4478: (URL) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Coruscant Speeder Chase Diorama

More pics of the Speeder Chase are available on our Brickshelf gallery. Now you'll see exactly where all the custom speeders are located. (URL) & Sons (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Mini Star Wars and the Moonbase Project

What happens when you cross the mini Star Wars sets with the Moonbase Project? Duh. The mini-Moonbase, of course. (URL) was stuck away from home for a while, but luckily I had one of each of the mini-SW sets to keep me company. After piling all of (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars) !!

  Re: Mos Eisley - you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Except...

Hey, this is kinda like the moonbase idea, lots of folks collaborating on a project would love to see more over time what an awesome build :-D how about a group build of Naboo's incredible capital city? -paul (...) (21 years ago, 12-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: MXL Advanced Fighter

(...) thats just too sweet all that burnt orange prolly my fave color these days LUUUUUV the rear engines :-D -paul (21 years ago, 12-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The Little Armoury

(...) Steve, Check this thread: (URL) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  The Little Armoury

Guys, I'm considering a purchase of weapons from The Little Armoury ((URL) for my SW minfigs. Which are the correct weapons for Clone Troopers and Stormtroopers? I assume just the "trooper rifles". Any others? Thanks, Steve (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MXL Advanced Fighter

Jon, I can always count on you to make make my jealousy meter spike into the red. Your monthly brick budget must be impressive (all those gray split-slopes!). Not only is the design uber-cool, but you managed to use Bionicle parts and make them not (...) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  E-Wing Fighter MOC

This is a MOC I built about three years from an X-Wing set, utilizing some pieces from my collection. This model no longer exists, and that's a shame: I would have liked to work more detail on to it, and very much would have enjoyed taking better (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MXL Advanced Fighter

Very nice ship! The M-Wing is one of my favorite for a long time. (...) And where did you get the orange 'Wing 8 x 8 with 4 x 4 Cutout' [1]? Joerg P.S. Two of the new Set 8584 [2] will help us to rebuild this. 1. (URL) 2. (URL) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MXL Advanced Fighter

ZOINKS! Love it. I laud you sir for wow-fying an already wow design. I curse you for your copious selection of wonderful orange elements. Totally digging this upgrade subtheme - hope to see tonnes more. Cheers, -G (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact