 Star Wars / 15678
Re: New SW Minibust MOC -- Hammerhead
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 12:05:45 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Christopher Snead writes:
I think that your minibusts show your creativity on multiple
levels - for one, no one else (to my knowledge) is building SW themed MOC's
like these, on this scale.

A few that I know about are, or have; Joe Meno--

http://news.lugnet.com/announce/moc/?n=1041

And Yutaka Minowa--

There are so many characters to do, everyone could jump on the bandwagon!

And also, they demonstrate your skill for using
parts in new and innovative ways

It's a tribute to the variety of uses of the brick-- next to the paperclip,
it's the perfect design!

Just cruising through the rest of your models, I'm really impressed by the
level of detail in your full sized props.  Man, I think Lucas should slip one
of these into Episode III and see if anyone notices that someone's lightsaber
is actually made of Lego ;-)

LOL!  I'll be watching!

Thanks for looking, professor!

stuart