 Star Wars / 15631
Re: New SW Minibust MOC -- Hammerhead
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 24 Apr 2003 21:26:52 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Stuart Immonen writes:
SNIP
Please visit Hammerhead in my FBTB gallery:

http://www.fbtb.net/stuart/

Thanks for looking! Constructive crtiticism welcome!

stuart

Um, WOW.  both my fav cantina aliens are in your gallery (Momaw Nadon & Greedo)
I thought Nadon had his eyes set wider apart, but i went to the Star Wars
official site to 'check' & it seems ok.  also, It looks like it could use 1 or
2 plates directly behind the plates that hold the eyes to 'beef up' the eye
sockets.  Great work overall.  The cowboy hats are a good solution, thought the
rims seem a little too big.  Did you try 1x1 lever bases:
http://peeron.com/inv/parts/298
Apparently there aren't any in brown anyways,  well maybe black, gray, or dk
gray would work.  Thanks for sharing your talent!  let us know when you make
instructions for Nadon so i can make my very own!

Jeff