 Star Wars / 15627
15626  |  15628
Subject:
New SW Minibust MOC -- Hammerhead
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 24 Apr 2003 17:15:42 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Otherwise known as Momaw Nadon, the second in a series of Star Wars Cantina
creatures is now online exclusively at http://www.fbtb.net.

Please visit Hammerhead in my FBTB gallery:

http://www.fbtb.net/stuart/

Thanks for looking! Constructive crtiticism welcome!

stuart