 Star Wars / 15661
Re: SW Minibust MOC - Admiral Ackbar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 27 Apr 2003 01:22:02 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Joe Meno writes:
Well, it all started when I saw Stuart Immonen's Hammerhead MOC...I was very
impressed with it and asked him if he was going to do Ackbar...and his reply
was:

Maybe, maybe!! I want to see what other people come up with! Any takers? • <>
PLMKWYT! And Thanks Stuart for the idea:)!

Joe Meno

Joe,

From the one pic I can see, you captured the profile of Admiral Ackbar!
Really great job with this.  Those transneongreen dishes work well for the eyes.
What do you have in store for us next?

-Andrew

GardenSLUG