 Star Wars / 15665
Re: SW Minibust MOC - Admiral Ackbar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 03:58:13 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jeffrey Benson writes:
Joe,

I love your Ackbar!  Especially from an angled view, you really captured the
"feel" of the character.  I think the best part of the sculpture is that
Ackbar's eyes ... well, really just "make" the bust!

Thanks! The eyes are the strongest element on this bust, and thankfully they
work design-wise. The other cool thing that happened (accidentally) was that
I used 1x1 clip plates at the corners of the mouth to fill space, and it
turned the lip up!

And yes, the angled views are much better.

Joe Meno