 Star Wars / 15666
Re: SW Minibust MOC - Admiral Ackbar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 04:03:52 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Stuart Immonen writes:

Hey wow! I don't know whether to feel proud or guilty... ;^)

Proud!

Joe you did a great job in capturing all the key elements in Ackbar's
features, and yes, the collar really does add the coup de grâce on an
already elegant little sculpture.

Thanks! Your sculptures don't need a collar or anchor, as they have a
defined 'end'...the helmets are separate units, for example. Mine needed
something on the bottom to anchor the sculpture.

I hope now the rest of the AFOL world will now see the pleasure and the joy
in making these--- there's a big ol' Star Wars universe to plunder for
ideas... keep 'em coming!!

It was a fun project! But you took all the good subjects:)!!

Well, maybe not all of  them.....

Joe Meno