 Star Wars / 15622
Re: Mini AT-AT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 20 Apr 2003 04:15:02 GMT

this is so sweet.  good work.  any chance to see a mini star destroyer, or
death star?

-tk

In lugnet.starwars, Allan Bedford writes:
Inspired by the Mini series, though not necessarily as economical on parts
as some of those sets.

I wasn't sure if anyone had done this vehicle in a small scale like this, so
I decided to give it a try.  The results aren't perfect, but it looks more
or less like an AT-AT.

http://www.apotome.com/lego/at-at/at-at.html

Regards,
Allan B.