 Space / 22957
Re: That SOMEONE has an even bigger army than we thought.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 2003 16:03:46 GMT

Jimmy has either a lot of money, or no home or car.  And what's in those
photos is small by Jimmy's standards!  He has a staggering amount of Castle
figs, and this is coming from someone with about a 1000 of those!

Mind you, I'm not complaining!  I find it inspiring!  (Sounds of my wife
shrieking at the thought of a home equity loan to buy yet more minifigs
ensues...)

-->Bruce<--

In lugnet.space, Mike Petrucelli writes:
This guy, Jimmy Park has an insane amount of mini-figs. Several more pics of
his have been moderated on brickshelf. Including Stormtroopers.

Star Wars

Lego Space

Absolutely incredible.
Its even more impresive then when first sited in this post
http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=22896

And I thought I had alot of troops.
Then again mine are all armed. :-0

-Mike Petrucelli