 Space / 22966
Re: That SOMEONE has an even bigger army than we thought.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 19 Apr 2003 02:55:32 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mike Petrucelli writes:
In lugnet.space, Jeff Byrd writes:
In lugnet.space, Mike Petrucelli writes:
Hey Mike,

  Jimmy's Stormtroopers are also armed, all of them.

In the picture it just looked like shadows to me but I'll take your word on it.

And
they don't have to shout to make them work...:)

I think your customs are cool for Star Wars but my elite Blacktron Marines
prefer their big honking guns. :-)  (Take out an AT-ST with one shot)

  Jeff
(Little Armory Toys, Inc.)

-Mike Petrucelli

   Yeah, Jimmy has ordered over 500 blasters from me, so I'd say he has
enough to go around. One shot huh? Can't argue with that! : )

Jeff