 Star Wars / 15609
Re: MXL Advanced Fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 21:28:39 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jörg Schöppe writes:
Very nice ship!  The M-Wing is one of my favorite for a long time.

Where did you get the silverized wedges?

And where did you get the orange 'Wing 8 x 8 with 4 x 4 Cutout' [1]?

  Joerg

P.S. Two of the new Set 8584 [2] will help us to rebuild this.

1.  http://peeron.com/inv/parts/4475
2.  http://www.brickset.com/search.aspx?Set=8584-1

the silverized wedges are from the green goblin studio set minus the paint.

the cut out on the burnt orange wings are actually 3x4 and are from the
geonosian fighter set 4478:

http://www.peeron.com/cgi-bin/invcgis/inv/sets/4478-1

ace