 Star Wars / 15683
Re: Elevator Shaft & Blast Doors (was: Death Star Modules)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 1 May 2003 01:50:14 GMT

Bruce,

Yeah, that archway came in handy as I've gotten a lot of them from the
recent sales of the Final Duel 2 sets. The three levels are on my initial
plans but that can change once I start merging the modules together.

I opted to start with the connectors for the modules which should make it a
lot easier for me to build separately knowing that the completed modules
will merge correctly when the time comes.

Regards,
ACPin & Sons

In lugnet.starwars, Bruce Hietbrink writes:
Hey AC,

Very nice.  I like how you've taken a fairly useless piece (IMO), the archway
from Final Duel 2, and turned it into a design element that will tie your
various modules together.  Is your full layout really going to be 3 levels?

Bruce