 Star Wars / 15873
Re: Gunner Station Level II (was re:DSMs)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 13:35:59 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
Very cool, AC.  It reminds me of this set from my youth:
http://www.toysrgus.com/images-toys/figuretoys/deathstar.html

Bruce

Thanks and it shouldn't come as a surprise to you that I based the design of the
gun on the one that came with that. Added a few mods based from some reference
pics of the movie stills.

Regards,
ACPin & Sons