 Star Wars / 15791
Re: Firing Range (was: DSMs)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 22 May 2003 02:55:18 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Amado C. Pinlac writes:
Don't blame us, blame TLC for issuing those as standard blasters! At least
they can also shout at the targets when the flashlights run out of power.

Regards,
ACPin & Sons

In lugnet.starwars, Keith Goldman writes:
So its a firing range for orange-tinted flashlights?

   You know...there is a solution to this problem. I've already
offered several times, with no response. Oh well.