 Star Wars / 15615
Re: New MOCs: Rebel Ground Transports
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 2003 08:12:21 GMT

Thanks guys. These were something I'd been wanting to do for a year or so,
but never really had good reference pictures (or a willingness to see them
through to completion) but I pulled it off finally. Glad you liked them.

Gil- It's hard to find even a LEGO stamp on it- there's only six studs
showing ;)

Forgot to mention my site was just nominated for CSOTW. Thanks for the vote;
hopefully I'll get more. :)

I've been using mini-fig hands a lot lately; there's also a black pair
hidden in the control panel of the Echo Base/Home One transport.
One idea for mini-fig hands I like (aside from in mini-fig arms) is as
follows: two hands clipped onto either end of a 1x2 plate w/ horizontal bar
(angled out) to act as mini control sticks. I'm using it in my
soon-to-be-released A-Wing.

More to be up soon!
-Bruce

LEGO @ Bruce's Homepage - http://bruce.kus-numa.net/lego/