 Star Wars / 15616
15615  |  15617
Subject:
That SOMEONE has an even bigger army than we thought.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 2003 14:47:39 GMT

This guy, Jimmy Park has an insane amount of mini-figs. Several more pics of
his have been moderated on brickshelf. Including Stormtroopers.

Star Wars

Lego Space

Absolutely incredible.
Its even more impresive then when first sited in this post
http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=22896

And I thought I had alot of troops.
Then again mine are all armed. :-0

-Mike Petrucelli