 Space / 7639
Re: A sobering day in the life of the Taranis (was Medium freighter)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Sun, 11 Mar 2001 19:18:42 GMT

in article GA1oFt.9LI@lugnet.com, Joel Jacobsen wrote:

I don't have any weighted bricks, but looking at the setup again, it's not
quite as bad, now as I thought. It was really wobbly before with the
temporary gear I was using. Now that I have it all rebuilt, the click hinges
are quickly becoming my hero..  I figured Grand Admiral Muffin Head was just
spouting off  for the most part ;)

Watch it... you'll find yourself on fleebnork duty with all the others.

I'm really surprised. They're wobbly,
themselves until I set it down and then they just stiffen up. The rear pads
still hold more weight than the nose pad, but it doesn't appear to be as
much as I originally expected. It doesn't look like it's going anyplace. :)

Now you understand why I dig those new bits :^)

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego